Certificate Courses - For Final Year Students
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Operations management BBM Degree from Westin teaches the principles of logistics and supply chain management. Courses teach both analytical and problem solving skills which will need to solve advanced operations problems. Topics covered include inventory management, transport, procurement, human resources management and warehousing.
- Accountancy and finance - employ more than 1 million people who work in audit, tax, and accountancy businesses as well as in financial functions within other organisations.
- Banking and building societies - enable individuals and organisations to manage money, access loans and conduct business in India and Overseas.
- Finanacial planning - focuses on the provision of advisory services and supporting people and organisations to plan their financial futures.
- Insurance - businesses work closely with other professionals such as doctors, lawyers and fine officers, to gaher evidence to assess risk and resolve claims against insurance policies.
- Investments and pensions - research the likely performance of funds and advise asset managers. Key functions carried out by investment companies are trading and stockbroking, alongside performance measurement, investment support, valuations, risk assessment and data management.
Retail management pertains to the task of managing supermarkets and hypermarkets in strict business terms. In India, the retail market has seen a great upsurge in the past decade. From adopting new market strategies to diversifying new businesses, companies have tried all gimmicks to impress the customer. This is one industry that works clearly on the paradigm,"Customer is King".
Indian automobile industry has been on top gear ever since the complete de-licensing in 1991. Even when the global auto industry went into reverse gear in 2009, the Indian industry bucked the trend and is expected to become the world's third largest automobile market by year 2030. In India, automobile jobs have been a catalyst of major employment for quite some time. It is one of the main sectors to provide jobs to the qualified people in Management.
Sales & Marketing
Let us make you one of our experts marketing and sales are responsible for aligning and connecting the needs of our customers with the capabilities of our products and our people. We achieve this by working across all the functions within decision resources to develop and implement customer-focused strategies and plans.
As avaiation remains an integral part of our society, there will be growing need for qualified personnel for various careers in aviation. The aviation industry offers a wide range of career opportunities to suit many interests, skills and backgrounds. The aviation careers are not limited to pilots, ticket agents, airport administrators, astronomy and other related aviation careers. This industry encompasses a variety of careers such as science, engineering, mathematics, medicine, business law, technology, communications and many more.
It's easier to break into a career in Human Resources if you plean your life, your education and your work experience around qualifying careers in Human Resources. The income opportunity prospects, according to Occupational Outlook Handbook, are favourable in the next decade or two. Human Resources is a professional career that demans integrity, confidentiality and high level of interpersonal interaction capability from its practitioners. Increasingly, for a successful career in Human Resources, you will also need business management, finance and accounting education. You must be prepared to develop a deep understanding of the business of your employer in engaged in to succeed in a career in Human Resources.